Thursday, February 15, 2007

Buttons and brads...

It's a new week for the BPS Product Playground class and this week's items are "buttons and brads". This will sooo suit me!! I think I use either or both on most layouts I make at the moment anyway. So I will just make a point of being a bit more creative with them and P-L-A-Y a bit more...

Just created this card. Which will probably be my sister's birthday card. The centre buttons of the flowers are clear buttons backed with patterned papers. The stem is made using Banana Frog stamps and the whole card (paper and card) is made from scraps. Makes you feel soooo great when you do that. I challenge you to try just that (making something just using scraps) today and then let me know how you get on...

4 comments:

Toni-Ann said...

what a fabbo card, I do so love buttons too :)

Anonymous said...

What a fab card, really love it :-)

Anonymous said...

Love this card Anso, fab idea!
Carin

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I made one just like it tonight!

http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/02/one-more-cardi-knowtwo-in-one-night.html