Thursday, February 22, 2007

Chipboard...

First of all I want to share the recipe I came up with for making nice pancakes that are dairy, gluten, wheat and egg free since Dale Anne asked for it. Here you go (this makes about 7-8 small pancakes):

50 grams of rice flour
50 grams of potato flour
2 teaspoons of eggreplacer (I used the brand: Ener-G)
300 millilitres (=o,3 litres) of unsweetened soya milk
pinch of salt

Whisk everything together until you have a smooth batter. Let stand in the fridge for at least one hour (this is important for it to thicken to a good consistency!) Fry as normal. After some testing I would recommend doing your frying in oil. Soyabutter/margarine burns (and smells disgusting!) in the high temperature you need to fry good pancakes. Would love to hear how it goes for anyone trying this. :) Enjoy!!

...and today is a new week for the Product Playground class I'm taking. This week it's all about chipboard. I really, really loved last week and the buttons!! I do love working with chipboard too...but I still wonder if it can beat last week...

Anyway, here's a layout which I just made (see...I couldn't help sneaking in a few buttons too! LOL!) Papers are by Chatterbox. I can't make my mind up if it's a bit too bare and I should have added something more or not...in the end I decided not to. Still not sure though...LOL!

No comments: