Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nice post delivery...

...and it's that day when my Scrap-Room kit decided to arrive - best post delivery of the month! :) As usual, some nice kits! I soooo love the fact that it's a four-in-one kit. And also I got the stamps which are cool. Next month I will start getting the extra embellishment kit too - something that I have been thinking about for a while. I really, really love this kit you know...it's so varied, you really don't need to buy any other stash (if you don't want that is...LOL!)

And talking about Scarp-Room, I have done another layout with an old SR kit this morning. All part of the Product Playground class again (ie doing something using buttons). I have been covering (well, backing really!) clear buttons with patterned paper again and I really love this technique. Makes them so unique and original. Layout features my brother and the papers are by Chatterbox. Sorry about the light...the background looks really strange. It's just a textured sheet of Bazzill cardstock with charcoal chalking around the edges in real life. LOL!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi anso :-) love looking at your blog and loving your clear buttons! wondered if you would mind sharing where you get them from as ive asked UKS sponsors but with no luck finding them and would love to give them a go... many thanks.