Friday, February 02, 2007

Quick bookplates project...

Waiting, waiting, waiting... For the postman that is. Told you we get our post late!! Still have hopes that my oval bookplates die will arrive today though...

Managed a quick bookplates project yesterday. (For those wondering: "grattis" is Swedish for "congratulations"). But I set myself a double challenge. Not only to use the bookplates (which was part of the Product Playground class I'm taking this month), but also to use nothing but scraps. Paper is by Chatterbox and everything is scraps...even down to the ribbon and the Bazzill that makes up the base of the card. Just shows you how useful scraps can be...!

I'm currently working on my first layout for Product Playground. Well I'm actually working on two layouts. One is nearly done. The other one I'm having problems with at the moment, I keep moving things around on the cardstock and I just can't seem to find anything I like (that's why I started on the second one). Time to browse some scrapping magazines for inspiration me thinks...

3 comments:

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Anso , Chatterbox paper is just soooo lovely isnt it !?! Looking forward to seeing your LO's.

Anita x

Anonymous said...

Ahhh lovely! I too love Chatterbox paper and you bookplate works really well on this card. This is fun eh?

Heather said...

Nice card, Anso. :)