Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yummy...

Well the chocolate and coconut cake that I did turned out very yummy!! We had one piece each yesterday and will have one each tonight. (It was only a very small and thin cake!) I think next time I might do a double batch of mixture to make it a little taller. It turned out....how do you explain is...like somewhere between chewy biscuits and candy. But very nice!! ("Julie S" who commented yesterday, if you see this, would you mind adding your e-mail address in the comments section please. I'd love to contact you regarding the recipes you mentioned please).


And I have been doing a little something for the Product Playground class using a frame and at the same time it's suitable for Valentine's Day (or indeed any other occasion if you swap the papers). Just a little something that you can hang up somewhere and fill with something nice (stash? candy? chocolates?) for someone you love "just because"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a fab idea with the box, may have to keep that one stored in my memory for another day lol! Your cake looks delish! Glad it turned out well :D