Friday, March 30, 2007

A box of goodies...

This arrived late yesterday afternoon. A box full of scrapping goodies!! Yum! I mean, just hoooow nice are these new Rhonna Farrer stamps by Autumn Leaves?

I have always liked the swirly/flourish stamps that Rhonna has made in the past. But there has always been that little thing about them (can't really explain it) which has stopped me buying them, thinking they wouldn't be totally useful. But these. Now these really caught my eye...and "that something" about the design which I wasn't totally keen on in older packs is not there anymore. I ripped them open and had a play with them straight away LOL!

And what other goodies was there? Li'l Davies chipboard alphabet, some Maya Road chipboard books, some Heidi Swapp bling (as it's the first time I have bought any!!) and lots of yummy papers...mainly Scenic Route.

Before I leave I can show you my finished minibook which I talked about yesterday. This is based on a class that Shimelle did over on the Fiskateers blog. As usual I kinda just "get inspired" by a class and then do my own thing. Rather than follow the class step by step. But it works for me. And I end up with something individual which I guess is always great...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Anso, love the little mini book I may have to try and make one like that! love it! Oh and the new stash how lucky are you!! those chipboard books are hard to score here lately. I have some on order hopefully they will come soon..