Monday, March 19, 2007

Crazy day...

What a crazy weather we have had here today!! Within the last ten minutes we have had two major snowstorms (think: going totally dark, snowing almost horizontally, snow blowing in all sorts of directions so you can hardly see...you get the picture) lasting about 1 (!!) minute each. Inbetween that we have had nice blue sky and sun!!! What is happening?! LOL!

Got some nice stash today. First a few bits that I ordered from Box Room Booty at the middle of last week. A trasparency, a stamp, some rub-ons and chipboard alphabets. I loooove those chipboard alphabets - look so much better in real life :)


And then I got a parcel from Heather (thanks!!). She had a little competition for two kits on her blog last week and I was lucky to be picked as one of the winners. So more yummy stash to enjoy. My favourite has to be the alphabet stickers. Looks like they could be by Basic Grey - and that's a gooood thing :)

*signs out thinking: I must have a thing for alphabets at the moment...chipboard, stickers, rub-ons...love them all*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Showing photos of stash makes me want it all!