Friday, March 16, 2007

Mmm...stash...

Got some yummy, yummy stash yesterday afternoon. The March kit from Scrap-Room!! Love it, love it, love it!! The only one I'm not totally sure about is the American Crafts one (bottom right)...but with a bit of cutting and playing around I might just change my mind. My favourite has to be the Scenic Route kit. For some reason I just seem to love Scenic Route paper at the moment - it is soooo usable! The only thing I'm not sure about is the small birds, but that's only at the top of one sheet so I can cope.

What is it about birds and scrapping papers at the moment anyway?!? I don't get it, I really don't. I remember first seeing Rhonna Farrer doing them...was it 2 years ago or something. But now it seems like every paper manufacturer have gone bird-crazy and they are everywhere! Madness! LOL!

Anyway, back to my Scrap-Room kit. This was the first month I had the embellisment add-on. And guess who is a very happy girl noticing that the main part of the add-on is by Scenic Route? :) And then it was the stamps...flowers. When I first saw the preview (you have a few days to say "not thanks" if you want) I kept changing my mind about them...I really wasn't sure at all. Then I decided it wasn't so much money so I'd gamble and go for them. I'm just working on a layout at the moment and decided to try my new stamps. Can I just say ----> I L-O-V-E them!!! Stamped onto patterned paper and cut out, they sooooo work!! Can't wait to finish the layout and show you on here.

And before I go. A big thank you to Nikki. I helped her out with a few things she needed and without me knowing she'd spoken to Tammy at Scrap-Room and asked her to put together a kit for me as a "thank you" for the help. How sweet is that?!? So a big thank you to Nikki for such a nice surprise!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That looks like a fun kit!

Anonymous said...

Very scrummy! I am so tempted by the Scrap room kit! Carin