Saturday, March 24, 2007

Scalloped edges...

First of all, thanks to: Sue, Deanne, Katy, Carin, Olive and Alexandra for the messages you left yesterday about me feeling better etc. It means a lot! Nice to know that there are people out there actually reading what I post LOL! So thanks for making me smile....I really mean that!

Still feeling rather weak etc, but I guess I just have to accept that it takes a few days to recover (something I'm not that good at LOL)

So then ---> scalloped edges. I really love them! Anyone with me on that? From magazines/forums etc it's quite obvious that scalloped edges are becoming (is!) very trendy again! So get those scissors out girls! My corner rounders (which, when you remove the outer edge, becomes scallop punches) are my best friends at the moment!!!

1 comment:

My Passion said...

I just tried that not too long ago. I also tried the scalloping technique with the SU! tab punch. So fun!

www.scrappedsilly.typepad.com