Monday, April 30, 2007

Loved making this...


This was a tiny minibook class by Shimelle for the UKS cyber crop and I had so much fun!! Before the class started I was totally worn out from all the non-stop scrapping. But as soon as I started on this project I knew I really enjoyed it and it gave me new energy! The book is about 15 pages and I completed the whole thing in only 40 minutes. That gives you a great feeling of satisfaction!!

These next few weeks going to be SOOOO busy for me. Everything seems to have happened at once. It always happens that way, doesn't it? LOL! So there was no rest for me today after a weekend of mad scrapping. I have made 5 (!) projects today and my brain feels empty now, my back is aching and I just need to give up for today. Unfortunately I can't share with you yet what I have been working on...but it's for something new...and I got this yummy parcel in the post on Saturday with "stuff" to use...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never got around to this but am saving it for later, your book is sooo cute!