Wednesday, May 09, 2007

52 Card Pickup deck...

I look like a hamster! Or at least half a hamster! LOL! My cheek was so swollen when I woke up this morning (and still is). Slept okay but not really that well. Kept feeling the pain all the time. Okay so the swelling keeps getting worse and worse, but I just keep telling myself that it should turn some time tomorrow so that will be good news. I have been trying to take my mind off the pain by finishing off my deck of cards for the "52 Card Pickup"...

I used some of my favourite Scenic Route papers for the cover. Lots and lots of glitter on the "52" chipboard numbers and a rainbow of cards inside...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done with the back cover , great deck :)

Olive said...

Hi Anso,Keep telling yourself it's downhill from now on!Your deck is beautiful. So colourful and,I love the cover..lots of different techniques fitted into so small a space.Keep well
Olive

Anonymous said...

WOW that is amazing. I love it. Can't wait to see what you do with those lovely rainbow pages inside.

Kerry x

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso. I've just discovered your blog.:0)
Love what you have done with the card deck. The cover is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso,

where did you get the stamp Art doesn't have to be perfect? I can not find it? or did you make it up like that?

Thanks