Friday, May 11, 2007

*Smiles*...

Got some great news yesterday evening. But I don't think it's official yet, so I'd better not share quite yet. Let's just say it might be something DT related *hint hint* And I'm really excited and looking forward to it!!

Still in nonstop pain with my mouth. But oh well....I try and be as positive as I can and not think about it too much. Which kinda half works LOL!

Cynthia: asked about my "Art Doesn't Have To Be Perfect" stamp. It's by Catslife Press. Hope that helps. I have to say I really love that stamp and it's great to add to the back of minibooks etc.

Just finished another layout using last month's Scrap-Room kit. Loved the colours of this. The bright lime green and turquoise!! So "me" right now :) And talking about Scrap-Room kits, hopefully it's not too many days until the next one arrives either...

2 comments:

Peechy said...

hiya!! really hope your mouth starts easing up and the pain subsides real soon.

Love the lo, lovely he way you've put all the elements together. I still need to tuck into my kit and get crafting. I made a deal myself that i could only sub to the kit if I actually used it!!

Cant wait to hear the news when you can tell us.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING about the stamp. I am going to look for it. I really need that now! its just so sweet. hey Anso, you never seem to be in a non scrap mood hmm how do you make that happen all the time?