Monday, June 04, 2007

Busy day...

Hrm...still no sign of my "Love Elsie" order - I really hoped it would turn up today. Still might have a chance in the next hour or so...

Been having a really busy day today. Apart from some normal house stuff that had to be done, I also needed to catch up on my BPS "52 Card Pickup" class. Never got the chance to do Friday's class and now we had a new one today. So I spent some time getting both cards done which felt great.

Then I made this layout using last month's Scrap-Room kit (well one quarter of the kit as it's a 4-in-1). I used Bazzill cardstock, Sweetwater papers, red ribbon, Maya Road ribbon slider, a chipboard flower (which I painted and decorated) plus lots and lots of jewels. Not a very good photo I know - sorry - I managed to make the whole layout look very uneven LOL! Also of course I noticed afterwards that the Glossy Accents on the flower centre had not dried properly yet, so instead of it looking all black and glossy it looks rather milky. Oh well...LOL!

Now I'm off to see if I can get some DT work done...

2 comments:

Schumacher said...

love this layout its yummy

Anonymous said...

Anso you are a fabulous TSR Diva... I do not know how I missed this one but your craftsmenship is exquisite! Keep the innovative questions, scraps and posting in the gallery a rolling! Needless to say... Love your work!