Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can't resist...

I just can't resist my "Love Elsie" stash!! LOL! So I just had so scrap some more using it. This time I used the "Roxie collection". Mmmm....I love the colours of this. And even nicer when you mix it with some greeeeen (but what isn't nicer mixed with green?! ;)) Supplies: Roxie patterned papers, Pressed Petals chipboard letters, jewels, Doodlebug Paper Frills, Making Memories glitter chipboard heart and Scrap-Room journaling stamp.

I have been catching up on my "52 Card Pickup" Big Picture Scrapbooking class. I have got a bit behind. Hate it when that happens. Anyway, I managed to do three cards this morning (ie three days of BPS classes) so that feels a bit better. Still have a few more cards I could do with doing...but I don't have the required supplies for those, so I'm not too sure how to handle those yet.

Anyway I have a chicken in the fridge which needs cooking for tonight's food, so I better deal with that before I can do any more scrapping...

1 comment:

Marlou McAlees said...

Thats beautiful work Anso, elsies stuff is gorgeous, you just want to keep buying more : )

Marlou x