Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time to sort stash...

When you get new stash do you put it away in it's place straight away? Or does it tend to hang around on your desk etc like mine does...? LOL! This of course means that sometime you get to a point when you just have to stop and put away things, where they belong, to make it easier to work. And such a time is today. So when I have made this post I'm going to stop and file away papers where they belong, put embellishments in their containers and hang up my ribbons. Maybe, just maybe, it's time for you to do the same...? :) Makes you feel sooo good when it's done. :)

I want to share with you this Flower Birthday Card which I did as part of my Design Team work for Make The Moment Last in July. May I suggest a visit over there as they have some yummy Basic Grey collections (and individual papers!) in stock. Not to mention some gorgeous Dream Street papers, including the Cinnamon & Sugar collection that I used as part of my DT work. Tell Jackie that Anso sent you. :)

Anyway, time to make some order in my stash. Or at least attampt to...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my whole room needs sorting, mine is what happens when you don't sort, I used to, but now it is out of hand -- I keep using new stash & old stash badly needs sorting or discarding. I tend to keep using the new stuff. P.S. love the birthday card -- the layout & colors look really good. I finally got the same happy birthday Catslife stamp & used it yesterday for my husband's birthday card. hope you are feeling better Anso !!