Friday, September 21, 2007

Doodling...

Those of you who read my blog quite regularly probably know that I signed up for the "Doodle All Day" class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking about 2 weeks ago. The class runs from October the 4th to the 31st. As part of the on-line 4 week class you also get a book posted to you. "Doodling For Papercrafters" by Maelynn Cheung (who also holds the class on BPS). And today was the day that my book decided to turn up in the post.

I have just had the quickest of flicks through it - as it literally just arrived - but wow does it look great!! I knew this class would be for me anyway (I have been waiting months for it to be run!) Seeing the book in real life has made me even happier that I signed up as soon as the details were launched. I really can't wait! Bring on October the 4th!! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi - so completely off topic (but I have to say your doodling is art - wow!) - I wanted to let you know how much we've enjoyed your exploding box tutorial (we=me, my sister and my sister-in-law making a special box for my dad's 70th birthday). I blogged about it here ->http://mere-et-filles.blogspot.com/2007/09/exploding-box-fun.html. many many thanks for the inspiration - and the wonderfully easy to follow instructions!