Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Love it...

Right it's official ---> I LOVE my Bind-It-All!! I have only bound two books with it so far, but I have got a perfect result both time. And if I can do that - being a beginner - then there's no reason that it will change. So I love it and I'm sooooo pleased I bought it :)

Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon doing this cool book by Maria Grace Abuzman which you just print out and put together. You can find it here. I haven't filled in or decorated my book at all yet, but I just wanted to show you her cool idea and also what I had done with my new Bind-It-All machine. (For anyone instrested: bookcovers are 18,5x12,5cm - 5x7,5 inches - and I have used the black 3/4" owires to bind it)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! So glad I ordered one now :D

mum-on-the-run said...

LOVE this!! It looks great love your Love, Elsie cover too :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! how good is that Anso. . . . . .

Anonymous said...

It's FAB Anso........think i need one too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the book, was tempted to print and bind before but never did, might have to now LOL! Glad your having fun with the Bind It All, could not be without mine now either ;)

monika said...

wow that is very impressive.

Marlou McAlees said...

this is excellent!!