Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween...

...to all those of you who celebrate today, who might be dressing up, going to a Halloween party etc. Have fun! We don't really celebrate Halloween at all. But not for any particular reason. We just don't. :)

Having said that, I did choose some rather Halloween-y colours for my scrapping today. But that was by pure chance. I just loooove Scenic Route papers and I couldn't resist some of the papers in the "Salem" range.

Also it's the last day of the doodling class I took at BPS. Makes me feel almost sad. I have sooooo enjoyed this class. I think it must be the best BPS class I have taken so far. Maybe it's because I enjoy doodling and it makes me smile...I don't know. But it's been so much fun and it's sad that it's over. We had our last proper assignment yesterday. To make a layout, any layout, using some of the techniques we've learnt. I guess the layout today could fit that assignment in a way because I did a lot of doodling on it (dots & lines around/on the arrow, dots and outline of the title, dots on the patterned paper and lines as borders around my design) but it wasn't specifically made for the assignment either. LOL! I kinda just ended up doodling because that was what I had planned.

Supplies used: white cardstock, Scenic Route "Salem" papers, Doodlebug jewels, American Crafts thickers, lace & staples...plus lots of ink and doodling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! that's different - I like it !!! Margaret

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso,

just checking on you in blog land. hope all is going well.