Saturday, November 03, 2007

*Tired*...

Been out shopping for nearly 6 hours and I'm exhausted after trying on loads of things LOL! I haven't bought any new clothes in ages and I was in desperate need of a new winter coat (like as in could have needed a new one two years ago LOL!) and some new trainers.

Had a bit of a nightmare trying to find a coat. After three shops and about 15 different models, it quickly became apparent that I would struggle to find one with sleeves long enough. God that makes me sound freakish LOL! I'm just tall. My arms are not very long at all, but being tall I guess they are longer than average. Anyway, suddenly we found a shop with several coats that fit. So I found a great one and I'm soooo happy!!

Also I needed some new trainers for walking. My current Skechers ones are getting a little worn but I L-O-V-E them to bits!! They are the most comfortable shoes I have had in my entire life.!!! I'm not joking. So imagine the happiness when I, for the first time ever, found an almost identical pair to the ones I already owned. And then I got a different pair of Skechers too! They were supposed to be £50 each and I got them for £20 and £25!!! All in all a very expensive day of clothes shopping for me, BUT I got exactly what I needed :)

As for the "stash diet" I've reach 6 layouts out of 50 so far :) Here's another one to show you...

1 comment:

grungedandy said...

love it when i plan come together hehe seeya hugya *G*