Monday, January 28, 2008

My Weekly Mission...

I have got two main things (apart from all the other normal stuff!) that I'd like to do this week:

1) Teach myself more of Photoshop Elements. By the end of the week I'd like to be at the point where I would actually pick Elements automatically when I want to edit a photo, rather than to go to my old program "because it feels familiar and I know it well". We'll see how far I get...

2) The other thing I'd like to do, in an ideal world, would be to finish off my Christmas journal. Those of you who have followed by progress on this will have noticed that I haven't posted any new pages from it for a little while. This kinda had to be put to the side while I had lots of different DT work to do. But I only have 7 days left to work on in my journal, so my goal is to have it done by the end of the week.
Again ---> we'll see...

Writing those goals down here will *hopefully* mean that I put in some extra effort to reach them :)

This is a layout which I did as part of my Design Team work for Make The Moment Last a little while back. Supplies: lots of Fancy pants papers, die-cuts, felt and rub-ons, plus some doodling, buttons and Maya Road ric rac.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this page! I am hoping doing so well soon.
Karine

Jennie Skaggs said...

LOL...I am the same way...I received photoshop last year and kept trying to use my old program. LOL My dh told me....no!!! So I am now pretty happy with it. One thing I have read is change the curves instead of the color/balance. It doesn't change the quality of the pic. :) Great page!!! Love the idea of the christmas journal. Jennie