Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh Dear...

You know what? I don't feel like scrapping today! I know, bad isn't it? LOL! But I have decided not to stress about it (which I normally would). I'm sure it's just a one-day-thing. So instead of feeling "bad" about it, I'm just going to accept it and enjoy doing something else instead. Like trying to tidy a bit on my desk and maybe update the music on my iPod a bit...

But fear not (LOL!) I still have a page from my Christmas journal to show you that I finished yesterday afternoon. It's the page for the 25th of December. Since the 25th isn't a "special" day in our family (Christmas is celebrated on the 24th) this is a day when it normally doesn't happen too much. And this year it was even more so as the weather was totally horrible...rainy and dark and we really didn't see any daylight all day (imagine the most darkest day you can think of). So it was spent being cosy inside...reading books, playing games & watching films.

Supplies: KI Memories papers, 7 Gypsies & Scenic Route stickers and Scrapworks shimmer chipboard tree. If you think the page looks a bit bare on the left side, it's only because my book is not bound yet (I'm hoping to use my Bind-It-All and the biggest wires - if they turn out big enough) so the holes/wires would go there.

No comments: