Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun With Photos...

Busy tidying my little (and it is TINY!) scraproom today. Wouldn't be half as bad if I didn't struggle with where to put things, but it being so small...it's bound to happen. LOL! Still I have managed to throw a big bag of stuff and rearranging some other stuff. Will have another go later.

Anyway, I wanted to show you some cool editing stuff I've learnt so far from Adrienne Looman's photo editing course that I'm taking. The first photo you see is a "before" photo and the second photo is an "after" photo.

First we have some colour washes...

Then some warping (have fun here!!)...

And finally some outward warping...

1 comment:

lutingobelin said...

Hello !
Can you tell me with what firmware do you do such effects on your photos? I know that it is better to take lessons with someone, but I do not know anybody doing this here in France. Thank you for sharing your creations, and I have to say that your thickers are so wonderful !!!
Have a nice day