Sunday, March 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home...

Okay so there will be lots of "home" related things on my blog for the next few weeks due to taking the "No Place Like Home" class. Hope I won't bore you...LOL! I'm really happy that this is a Monday-Friday class as it suits me perfectly.

Anyway, onto the next thing I made. On Thursday it was time to make a layout again. Some of you might recognise the photo I used for this layout (a photo I took and edited during the photography editing class I took in March) - so glad I got the perfect opportunity to scrap it now :)

Supplies: Fancy Pants papers, die-cuts & rub-ons. American Crafts (I think?) alphabet stickers, Jenny Bowling journaling label, Maya Road ric-rac and some super cute Love Elsie stamps (perfect for this class!) that I only got the other day.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

fabulous lo great colours lovin your work