Friday, March 21, 2008

Inspiration Journal...

If you visited my blog yesterday you will have seen this post with a photo of my desk and work in progress. I promised to come and show you the finished project today. I have made an inspiration journal using some yummy Sassafras Lass papers and my Bind-It-All. The title is made up of American Crafts Thickers and I have also used some Doodlebug jewels.

The inside is just a mix of white and black cardstock pages. I thought it was cool to do a mixture of white and black pages (I included less of the black ones) in case I wanted to experiment with different pens/white pens etc. I'm basically going to use this as a fun journal to scribble down little cool design ideas as I see them in magazines, on the internet etc. I wanted to create a cover that makes me smile - and I succeeded :)

4 comments:

Ana said...

I love it! It is gorgeous! And that cover made me smile too =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso, I came across your blog the other day and have read through some of your older posts which are very inspiring! I must admit - I am now very tempted to buy a Bind It All! It looks amazing. And I love your new notes journal - it's gorgeous! Happy Easter, Cheers, Katie

Gertie said...

Great minds think alike Anso,I'm using that gorgeous sheet of paper for the same thing :-D

Gugga said...

Beutiful and fun cover!
Have a great easter weekend...gugga.