Thursday, March 27, 2008

It Always Happen Doesn't It...

...you're waiting for some things to turn up in the post. Nothing comes. And nothing comes. Days pass and nothing. Then everything turns up at once! Right, you know it too? That always happens to me! LOL! So anyway, a big post batch turned up. Some non scrapping things plus both my Scrap-Room kit and another stash parcel...

This is the latest yummy Scrap-Room kit (Scenic Route, Making Memories, SEI and Bo Bunny):

...and the embellishment kit. Love the SEI "puff stickers"...though I'm not too sure what I think of this font. The stitched rub-ons are seriously cool though.

...and the stamp add-on to the Scrap-Room kit. I really, really love the little journaling stamp. Scrap-Room come up with some great stamps:

Then there was my other stash parcel which of course *had* to turn up on the same day (would have been nicer to have it on a separate day. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining about stash LOL!) Just some random mix of papers (Scenic Route, Sassafras Lass, KI Memories etc), some Maya Road felt, some rather funky K & Co (never thought I'd say that!!) photo corners and some seriously yummy Scenic Route frame stamps :)

Then onto the new collections by "Love Elsie". I have to say I'm a little disappointed in how themed the collections are. Like "Cody" (below) is extremely sports themed. Now I might not have much to scrap with that fit baseball papers & stickers (in fact I have nothing at all to be precise). So a little disappointed in how extremely themed the collections are. Which shows by how few items I bought from the "Cody" collection:

Then we have the new "Claire" collection by Elsie. Again another themed one (girly/shopping) but at least this is a little more "general" (with some super cute ribbons!!) so I got a bit more from this collection:

I have ordered stuff from the brand new "Emma" and "Josie" collections by Elsie and really can't wait for these to turn up - hopefully in about a week if I'm lucky. Pretty sure I will like "Emma" best :)

And something totally cool before I go: Big thanks to Latharia for letting me know I'd been very lucky and won a prize at the Making Memories blog. I had no idea until I saw your comment. Yay! So exciting :)

No comments: