Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Opinion On...

...the "Tag Curler" that I won from Making Memories.

Firstly, I have to say that this is something that I would never have bought myself. I'd seen pictures of the tags but they were so poor that I couldn't really work out what they did and how the end result looked. So I went and won the Tag Curler at the MM blog. "Cool" I thought - nice to win a prize. :) But to be honest I still thought it would be one of those tools that would just end up lying unused on a shelf somewhere... Hand on heart - I didn't think I would like it at all.

So yesterday I thought I might as well try it. I grabbed a random ribbon. Okay a ribbon I didn't like (just because I expected it to go in the bin afterwards if I'm being honest here LOL!) And you know what?

I was pretty impressed with the result! :) I can actually see this becoming something I will use quite a bit on layouts and cards. I'm amazed and pretty impressed. I'm not saying you should rush out and buy one - it's not exactly something you *need* in your basic tool kit, but for me - having won this - it's definitely something I will use. And *nearly falls off her chair as she never thought she'd say this* I can even see myself buying some more tags when these run out!! OMG - LOL!!

Leaving you with a little pic of a small project I'm working on at the moment...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fabric is so cute! Where did you find it?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm! What could you be making? It looks interesting. I can hardly wait to see the finished product!