Thursday, April 17, 2008

Scrap-Room...

Very happy as Photobox gave me very speedy service and the photos I sent off for yesterday afternoon arrived at lunchtime today with the postman. That meant that I could continue the guestbook album which I started on yesterday. Yay! No way will it even be finished today, but at least I can make a good start :)

Guess what else has arrived with me? The latest Scrap-Room kit. Ad it's a good one! Averaged through all the four part kits, I would say this is my favourite for a while. This is what I got:

...and the embellishment add-on:

...and finally the stamp add-on:

4 comments:

Nina said...

Wow that kit is lush!!

Nina said...

Ok I am totally in love with those kits, woulod you mind me asking how much postage you pay? x

Unknown said...

Wow! I could spend all day looking at, and buying, new stash! Deb x

Anonymous said...

Lovely goodies!