Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yummies...

I was a bit lazy with downloading these photos off the camera. The parcel came from the US just before the weekend and I even though I took the photos I never got around to downloading them onto the computer. Bad me LOL!

Some yummies by Heidi Grace. She's released several new collections, but you can't buy everything and the "A Bird's Tale" collection was definitely the one that was most for me, so I picked a few selected bits from it (each collection range she does is huuuge LOL!)

And then some random other bits. A few American Crafts Thickers alphabets that I use lots and lots of. Maya Road stamps and rub-ons, SEI papers ad rub-ons etc.

1 comment:

kelly said...

love your new stash!!! cant wait for mine to arrive now, seems like your always getting stash im so jelouse lol