Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Cutest Dogs...

Talking about NSD sales from last weekend, I got this super cute dog kit called "Dog Gone Cute" by Mindy Terasawa (available at Designer Digitals) which I have been playing with over the weekend.

Ross loves dogs and when we got some new books just before the weekend, he asked me if I could make him a bookmark. Bookmark request+cute dog kit=the perfect idea! :) So I started playing around with the dog kit and came up with this hybrid bookmark:

And once I got playing I just couldn't stop there so I made a hybrid card using the kit too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love both of them. I love looking at your blog...gives me tons of ideas! Thanks for the Exploding Box! I looked all over for it and then I found you...You're a Life Saver! :)

Nancy Comelab said...

These are so awesome, Anso! Eh... I feel inclined to give you my address so you can send me a bookmark. LOL. You seriously rock! Thank you for all the inspiration! You really, really make me want to venture into hybrid!