Saturday, May 17, 2008

Loving Weekends...

Yay it's Saturday - I love weekends :)

Today we're off to get some more memory and a bigger harddrive for my laptop. My current harddrive is very small and even though I store most of my files (documents, photos, digital kits etc) on an external harddrive, I'm still constantly down to about 5-6 GB free. Not a lot! Not good! So I need some more space - a bigger harddrive. And we're getting some more memory too. I'm hoping everything will go well with the installation of everything so I'm back on here tomorrow again :) *fingers crossed*

Supplies: Love Elsie "Emma" papers, cardstock stickers and epoxy stickers, Heidi Swapp brad, Maya Road rub-on and chipboard arrow, American Crafts chipboard stars, panda from "Panda Land" by Genevieve Sass and owl from "Owl Love You Forever" by MandaBean.

No comments: