Thursday, May 22, 2008

Practising, practising...

I keep practising my digital scrapping. Daily if I can. I really want to take this course seriously and get the most out of it, so I'm making sure I do all the assignments (and more if I can). As I said in my post yesterday, the latest thing to practice with was templates. We were given this template:

And this is what I came up with using a super cute kit called "It's A Girl Thing" by Mindy Terasawa:

That just shows you that you don't always need to use your stash for that it immediately "says" (=girl kit used for beach page) LOL! I do that a lot. Like I really liked the Halloween range called "Salem" that Scenic Route brought out last year and I have scrapped several pages (non of them Halloween related) with the products. Fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that one, I used the other template but now I want to go back and use that one too.

i particularly like the stapled photo effect.