Friday, June 20, 2008

Sakura...

Can't wait for tomorrow. Saturday is the big day each week when all the new kits are released at Sweet Shoppe Designs. It's always so exciting on Saturday morning to see what they have all come up with.

Waiting for that, I have had a play with a very pretty kit by Kristin Cronin-Barrow called "Cherry Blossoms".

At first I was thinking of doing a layout but I changed my mind in the last second and did a card instead. Everything I have used for the card is from the kit apart from white cardstock and some pretty silver jewels.

Avital you asked me where I got the stash from that I showed you yesterday. It's from A Million Little Things. Though, yes, the postage is expensive...I guess you can't get away from that when you order from the US.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reference. I didn't know that online store :)