Friday, July 04, 2008

Mmm...Cake...

I've been working with the yummiest digital kits this week. On the first Friday of the month the designers at the Lilypad all come together for a monthly BYOC (Build Your Own Collab). This month I think has to be my favourite. I just love the colours and the kits have just been...well, amazing!

I think if I had to pick an absolute favourite from the kits it would have to be the fantastic doodle kit by Kate Hadfield. I mean, who can resist those super cute cakes? :)

These are some cards which I made using the new Lilypad goodies for this week:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... these are delicious indeed ... makes me want to try digital ... love your cards.

ashli kay wolf said...

oh mygoosh............these cards are JUST adorable..LOVE them! awesome job..i LOVE that place!

janedoe said...

Love your cards Anso! I bought all Kate's new goodies last week...just love her designs...and I scrapped a layout using them. These new ones are so bright and cheery!