Monday, July 07, 2008

Time...And Travel...

This was a surprise. For the "My Freedom" class by Shimelle, which started today, we're not only scrapping and making an album, but we're also getting blogging prompts. :) Even though we don't know most of the class material/schedule etc yet, there are already a few aspects that I'm really liking. The Mon-Fri concept. So nice that it's not everyday...it either gives you a chance to catch up at the weekend or have a little break :)

We're doing photos at the beginning of the week, journaling in the middle and scrapping at the end. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to see how it will work out. We have got a little task to take/sort photos to do with "time" and "travel" today and to get them ready. I'm just uploading to Photobox as I type this :) Also we're posting a chosen "time" photo to our blogs. Mine is this:

[The village clock tower]

What else...erm..uhm..oh yes, thanks so much to those of you who helped me with suggestions of where I could find the punches. I have got some tracked down and on the way to me this morning. :) My mini album will be made soon.

Today is also start of the last week for the Jessica Sprague digital scrapping course. I'm really, really enjoying it. :) Today's lesson is huge! We're doing a digital DOUBLE layout...never done that before. I'm about halfway through as I'm typing this but I'm starting to doubt that I'll get it finished today...we'll see.

Okay off to get my Photobox order sorted...

9 comments:

Chiara said...

so cool that you live where there is a clock tower. totally love the picture.

Ana said...

Gorgeous picture!! Good luck with your double layout, can't wait to see the final result!

Heather said...

Great time picture!!!

{Lara} said...

Great picture, can't wait to see what you do with it.
{L}

valerie said...

fab pic love the prompt her is mine

http://dottysfreedom.blogspot.com/

Jeanne Ann said...

Well at least you started the JS digi class. I haven't had the time to even start the first lesson and here we are at the end. :(

Rachel said...

fab photo

Anita said...

Wow that is a gorgeous photo of the clock tower .

michele said...

hi, love the picture of the tower. good luck with your l/o.{m}
http://thelilacdiary.blogspot.com