Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mini Pages...

Catching up on the class...

I have now read the next assignment and we're doing 8 little 6x6 pages and can take no longer than 15 minutes per page...AND we're limited to using papers etc from a certain kit only! Aaaaaah!! That is some challenge LOL!

I've decided to split it up over two days so I do 4 pages each day. 8 in a day might just be a bit too much :) We're doing a quote book and Jessica has provided some quotes that we can use (or we can pick our own). I decided to go with the quotes provided as I thought I'd spend far too long time searching for some otherwise. *giggle*

It felt rather limiting just being able to use the kit provided and I felt a certain lack of embellishments in it. I would have liked my pages not to be quite that "plain"...but then again I guess I kinda like the finished look anyway...

No comments: