Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good News...

I have just had some great news (see yesterday) in the last 15 minutes. I got an e-mail saying that my Cuttlebug order will be dispatched today and will come via courier tomorrow so someone needs to be in to sign for it. That will be me then! A very happy me!! I'd almost given up hope for today too. Makes a dark and rainy afternoon seem so much brighter :)

LuAnn - you asked me if Cuttlebug do any scallops. Sorry I'm totally new to the Cuttlebug so I really don't know. However I have some very helpful blog readers (thank you!) and if you check what grungedandy has written in the comments section of this post (click the pink link) you will find an answer.

Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments you left yesterday. I really love reading them all. Colleen - sorry you didn't get the chance to take Cathy's class but I'm glad that you're enjoying seeing the pages from it anyway.

And taking about the class. Here's the next double spread from my album. We were given the "alike" and "different" journaling spots to download and I pretty much copied Cathy's page colours (though I did use different papers etc). The pages are 8x8 this time.

2 comments:

Kresta said...

Great page! Congrats on getting your machine soon!

Lena said...

what a neat concept for a page...I love the simple graphic design!