Friday, October 17, 2008

A Happy Card...

Friday = release day at the Lilypad. Yay! Lots of yummy digital goodies are released and of course today is no exception. The kit that my eyes specifically fell on was a new collab by Kate Hadfield.

Of course the obvious thing would be to make something Halloween related, so I instead decided to make a point of showing that you don't always have to go with the obvious choice...

[Supplies: "Friendly Spooks" by Kate Hadfield & Tiff Brady, "Border Frames" by Jenna Desai (the Lilypad)]

I picked the colours because they make me smile and make me happy. A general greeting card which could be used for anything...it's just about what you write inside. And you could even use it as a Halloween card if you really wanted as I guess the tree has a bit of a "spooky" feel. Most likely I will use this as a "just because" card.

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... this makes me want to try a bit more digital ... it is fabulous.

michele said...

great card, love the colour combo.
hugs mxx

Creative Crafter UK said...

Love the card - it's so funky!