Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Best Buddies + Beads...

This morning I have been working on a digital layout which I have just finished. However since it's a kit by a designer that will start at SSD soon (like this week I believe), the kit has not officially been released there yet, so I'm not allowed to post it here yet.

Instead I have also been playing with this sweet kit by Kay Miller called "Little Boy Joy". I really love the colour combination of this kit. Here's a little preview pic of it:

So sweet, don't you think? I really love that cute little turtle at the bottom so I must make something with him one day. For now I used the little dog and made this card:

A few days ago I found some misplaced jewellery in a little box. Amongst other things there were a pair of turquoise and silver earrings I'd totally forgotten I had. I really liked them and started thinking about where I might have bought them in the first place. But I really could not remember...

After having worn them for a day it suddenly dawned on me ---> I made them! LOL! I just started laughing when it came to me - no wonder I couldn't remember where I'd bought them. Anyway, the point of this story was that it really made me want to play with beads again. So I think that's what I might do now, go and hunt for my bead making supplies :)

1 comment:

Kay Miller said...

Awwww this turned out so adorable Anso! Love the little doggy with the frame around him. You always do amazing work!