Monday, April 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

Sigh. Such nice weather over the weekend and now? Dark and rainy. And they say it will continue more or less like this until Thursday - oh well. I've just been out for a cold walk under the umbrella to the post office. Brr! I'll be looking forward to some nicer weather on Friday. Or at least they say so now :)

[Supplies: Where The Heart Is by Zoe Pearn (SSD)]

Above is a hybrid card that I made as part of my assignments for the Sweet Shoppe Designs CT now in April. I really enjoyed this sweet kit by Zoe Pearn. Great for "moved house" cards etc.

Right I'm off to go through some folders of photos and try to make a selection (I hate this work...takes such long time) to hopefully get ready and sent off to Photobox today. Wish me luck please :)

No comments: