Saturday, April 25, 2009

What Kind Of Scrapper Are You...

Earlier I took a fun little poll at Creating Keepsakes about "what kind (or colour!) of scrapper are you". Check it out here if you want a few minutes to do something fun & silly.

I'm apparently:

"Yellow Scrapbooker

Scrapbooking is more than a hobby for you-it's a way to connect with others. You may enjoy attending crops or chatting with other scrapbookers online. Your photos may often feature you and your chums. Your pages have a cute, happy vibe."

Hrm...kinda true I think...but then again so would the result be for any of the other colours too LOL! Also I'm not sure if this is supposed to mean that I use a lot of yellow as it's definitely one of my least used colours, both in scrapbooking and life in general. But I guess it's only a bit of fun anyway! :)

I'm leaving you with another layout done during the cyber crop. This one is inspired by a class by "3DJean"...even though mine turned out nothing like the original class layout.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Adorable layout. Okay, I just can't stand it any longer. Who makes the owl things? I am going to try to find them. I tried to resist, but you keep teasing me with them. lol