Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Easter Without Easter...

Strange title I know LOL! It's just that I fell in love with this Easter kit the other week. And now it's kinda not Easter anymore... So what to do? Use the Easter kit anyway without creating something specifically for Easter of course :)

The Easter kit in question which I couldn't resist was this kit by Mindy Terasawa:

...and when I found out that she'd also done a matching "stickers" kit full with cute little animals I was totally sold. I mean, who can resist this:

So anyway, I was on a mission of using this kit for something. Something that was not Easter related. I felt the bunny was maybe a bit too much "Easter" but then I spotted the little cute birds and immediately came up with a card idea:

[Supplies: Bunny Hop Hop Stickers - Mindy Terasawa, Bunny Hop Hop Kit - Mindy Terasawa, The Love Bandit -Mindy Terasawa (all from Designer Digitals)]

2 comments:

Scrappycath said...

Very cute! Love the card! Great use as "Easter without Easter" LOL

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable!!!!