Saturday, May 23, 2009

The New Class...

I mentioned yesterday that I'd signed up for a new class. Actually I did this a long while back, when the class opened for registration, and I totally forgot to blog about it. I was showing a little pic of my work in progress yesterday but I guess it was not giving many clues...eh? The one piece that could have (the Kraft cardstock) was lying up-side-down in the photo (not done on purpose I promise)...so I guess it was a pretty hard thing to work out. But maybe this will give some more clues...

It's my covered American Crafts album for the new Big Picture Scrapbooking "Everyone Can Write A Little" class by Cathy Zielske. I'm really excited about this class as it's a bit different and takes scrapping to yet another level of journaling etc.

It started last week and next we're working on making a start on the pages for the album. Cathy used some Basic Grey to cover her album. I totally couldn't resist using this super cute Sassafras paper for mine (at the moment it's my all time fave sheet of paper from Sassafras). I really can't wait to make a start on the pages to go inside but that will have to wait for next week :)

4 comments:

Liberty said...

Looks great Anso, can't wait to see how the class goes. I would have loved to do it but don't have the time at the moment. Good luck!

melle said...

Hello from Germany!

That looks really great! Thanks for showing!

Kel said...

I used that range of paper for my ECWL album too - different design though.

Kel said...

Yours looks great btw and you're farther on than I am!