Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pastels...

I love pastels. Especially quite bright ones. Give me the option of pastels or brights and I will nearly always pick pastels. Unless we're talking green. Green I will do in any shade and any brightness, of course :)

Anyway, I spotted this sweet summer kit in Kay Miller's shop:

...and the colour challenges that I have been following on Shimelle's blog during the last month fit perfectly ---> "scrap in pastels". Couldn't be better :) So I downloaded the kit and started playing around. The result is this card:

[Supplies: Ocean Adventure by Kay Miller]

Right, that's me off out in the garden to do some work. Lots of plants that need watering and we've got the lawn to cut etc. Just wish the sun would be out instead of this hot, cloudy and humid weather....

3 comments:

shimelle said...

oooh, this is CUTE!!

Jana said...

I am not a pastel person. I love bright colors. The brighter, the better. Your card has me totally wanting this kit. A bigger compliment has NOT been given. Ever.

Kay Miller said...

OMGosh Anso!!! This is seriously adorable! I love how you used the word art and added the "wishing you". That is so cute! Love love it!