Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bon Voyage...

Why is there always so much to do when you return from a trip? LOL! I don't even want to look at the washing basket even though I managed to dry two loads outside yesterday. All these things to catch up on which becomes one huge to-do list. And even though it's only 3 weeks you feel so "lost" and "out of touch" with everything that it takes you days to catch up. Madness :)

Anyway I managed to get started on my Lilypad Creative Team work yesterday. So many new kits that had been uploaded to choose from that I hardly knew where to start. In the end I came up with this travel (appropriate!) themed layout:

[Supplies used: Layer It Labels - Anne deJong, Word Art 1 - Anne deJong, I Love Friday Elements Pack - Amy Wolff, I Heart Friday Paper Pack - Amy Wolff, Are We There Yet? - Kate Hadfield, Going Places - Kate Hadfield, Simplicity Vol 1 - Angela Powers, Under My Umbrella - Angela Powers (all from The Lilypad)]

Right I'm off to try and get some more things done before this day is gone too :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

love the sppace in this and the brown goes really well with the colour in the photos it stes them off