Friday, August 21, 2009

Rushed Off My Feet...

I SO intended to blog yesterday. Like, I really wanted to. But I was just running about all day and never got a chance to sit still for one moment. Today feels like it will be just the same so I have put blogging high up on my to-do list to make sure I prioritise it this morning. Yay! :) I felt really annoyed yesterday when I really wanted to blog and just totally ran out of time. Anyway...

Got some nice news yesterday when I lost 3,5 pounds at the weigh in! So pleased with that. I expected more like 1,5 or something. So that put a big smile on my face :)

[Supplies: Finishing Touches 3 - Karah Fredricks, Flossy Mess - Karah Fredricks, Funky Junky 5 (Old School) - Kate Hadfield, Rachel Young, Michelle Godin, Simplicity Vol 2 - Angela Powers
(all from The Lilypad)]

Yesterday I was working with some new kits that got released at the Lilypad this morning. Kate has a new collab out, the 5th in the "Funky Junky" series, which is really great. Also we have Karah Fredricks debut as a designer at the Lilypad. So lots of cool stuff to play with. The book doodles in Kate's kit instantly made me think of how much I love reading so that was the perfect subject for a layout. :)

2 comments:

Liberty :) said...

Well done on the loss! Love this page well done you!

Are you doing Cathy's next class? I can't decide!

Mole said...

Well done with the weight loss, and that's a cool LO, by the way!