Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reading...

This is the next layout for the "Go To Press" class... "A Good Read":

A prompt about reading! I love reading and always have a book on the go so this subject was a happy one for me to scrap. I'm listening to an audio book right now and after that I will re-read the whole Twilight series.

My audio book? I've got to recommend this triology (I'm half way through book 2 at the moment) by Stieg Larsson. A Swedish author who died before his books really took off. Now they are huge and I mean HUGE. Films are being made and they are being translated into so many languages. So much so that he was the second best selling author in the WORLD last year. If you want a good read, really do try them: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest (this last book is only released in the UK on the 1st of October).

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I just finished "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, will have to look for the other two now - thanks for the recommendation