Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blogging Will Resume Tomorrow...

Bad news. I woke up in the night with old (pre surgery) eye pain in my newly operated eye. I've spent hours and hours at the hospital emergency eye clinic and just got home. I'm exhausted and sad and I don't really know how bad this is or not until another appointment in 3 weeks. I'm back having to have the protective lens in my eye, not even allowed to wash my own hair (no water or ANYTHING in or near my eye) and more eye drops. :( If you have something fun to say, please do, I could do with some cheering up...

3 comments:

Liberty :) said...

Oh Anso please get well soon :) I am missing my daily fix as well :) Poor thing! Do I have anything fun to say? Erm, well its like 33 days until we get to Journal our Christmas yay! :)

Anonymous said...

Really sorry to read this :( Have just popped across from Shimelle's blogging class intro, as I saw your name and recognised it from UKS. Hoping they'll be able to sort something out for you soon ... very best wishes,
alexa

paperscissors said...

this is my first visit and was just going to lurk aroind when i read you were sad and in pain...i hope since that post you have improved and i have a feeling that those coptic markers may have put a smile on your face...do i see a grin coming on ...think about it, those greens and oranges...that's it just imagine the magic you will create with those colours since that is almost all you could dream of 'til they arrived in the mail, lol!
hope that helps