Friday, October 16, 2009

Phew...

I'm exhausted! I have spent all morning (literally not moved from my chair) editing photos. About a year ago dad scanned loads of slides from when we were little (Oh do I love him extra for that!) and sent me a USB memory stick with 349 photos. I'm going through them now, picking my faves (turns out to be a lot!)... straightening, sharpening and resizing for uploading & printing. That is some job. My brain feels fried already and it's only just past 12 o'clock LOL! So far I have finished a batch of 90 photos which are currently uploading to a photo printing site. I really can't wait to get them in the post :)))

Thought I'd better get a blog post in now... before I'm just too mentally tired to do one later in the afternoon. I hope to continue editing and uploading photos for as long as I have the energy this afternoon :)

[Supplies: Safari Malarky - Kate Hadfield, Pat Me - Kaye Winiecki, Polka Spot - Kaye Winiecki
(all from the Lilypad)]

Sharing with you a Swedish birthday card which I made this week as part of my Creative Team work for Lilypad.

No comments: