Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going To Play With My Copics...

A little update before I'm going to play with my Copics. I've got some new digital stamps from Sweet Shoppe Designs which I want to try out. I've heard different opinions on whether printer ink bleeds with Copics or not so it will be an interesting experiment :)

[Supplies: Winter Cheer - Lliella Designs, Christmas Cheer - Lliella Designs (both from SSD)]

Thanks for yesterday's comments :)

Cindy - you said my reaction to the vaccine scares you. Really, I wouldn't let it. I'd been told that arm pain was a really common side effect so nothing unusual. It feels lots better again today. Apart from that I have not felt any major side effects. Just a bit "run down" on and off, like I'm coming down with something. Small hints of a sore throat and headache at times and on and off my energy is more like 70-90 % rather than 100%. But that's all. I'd much rather cope with that while my body is dealing with the vaccine rather than full blown flu.

Right, I'm off to play with my Copics... :)

2 comments:

Angela2932 said...

I'm curious about the copics. . . hopefully you'll let us know your opinion of them as you use them. . .

Jessica said...

My printer has been out of ink for the last couple of months. Every time we think we're going to go get some, something else comes up. This week...we need a new tire! So I don't know if the ink will run or not. So please let us know if it does run. And I hope you have a wornderful birthday tomorrow! Make it a great day.