Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Lilypad Layout...

I hope you're all having a great weekend :)

I got some super cute photos of my little niece when mum & dad took her to a place where you could look at/stroke farm animals. They also had this wooden horse toy which became very popular :)

[Supplies: Hoopla Alphas - Amy Martin, In Stitches - Cori Gammon , Autumn TidBits - Jenna Desai, Stuck Together Little Minis - Karah Fredricks, Pick Of the Patch - Kate Hadfield , Ride 'Em Cowboy - Kate Hadfield, Art House Papers - Lauren Reid, Snip-Its - Valerie Wibbens
(all from The Lilypad)]

...I thought the photos went perfect with some of the farm/cowboy themed doodles that Kate Hadfield released as part of Lilypad's BYOC for November.

Ooops nearly forgot:

Gemma - you asked me what version of Photoshop I was running and how that went with Windows 7. First of all I have to say that I love Windows 7 and everything is running smoothly. I used Windows XP for a very long time. I felt no need to swap to Vista. But then I got my new laptop about a month ago and that had Vista on it. Swapping from XP to Vista was quite different LOL! But going from Vista to 7 is no problem at all. Most things feel pretty familiar straight away :) As for Photoshop, I use PSE 7 and it works just fine :)

2 comments:

Nadine said...

yes--it does look rather farm-y (:

Sheri Twing said...

Love your layout!